Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yes…. Today is my birthday… WOO HOO!!!! And I mean that with some seriousness. And of course, the big question of the day is what are you planning to do today to celebrate? My response is…wait for it NOTHING. And NOPE I don’t think I’m depressed. But I am setting a plan in motion.

For the next 365 days, I will be working on a list of things to celebrate me, (my 40/40 list). Some things simple, some a question of why, some things just because, including this blog. This I hope will be a year of self examination, self realization, and selflessness. So as I make the journey over the next year, I hope you will come back and experience this with me.

Everyday is a new day, and starting here, starting now, everyday will be grabbed by the hand and explored until I can't take another step.

Welcome to my world!!!

BTW….I still have 2 slots on that list open for suggestions. If you have any ideas, let me know.

Peace....

V

No comments:

Post a Comment