Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Monday, November 8, 2010

better late

ok...
so I didn't make it for Friday... but it's all good.

I'm starting to feel the energy flow through me that will have me moving into a purposeful direction.

Starting with my list :-)
The other morning I woke up with a thought on my mind, and 45mins later, I had a children's book written. Now to find an artist and learn how to get it published.

I got my guitar restrung, now to sit down with my dvd to learn the basics & once I've found a job, I'll be ready to pay someone for "real" lessons, as well has voice.

Speaking of job. I kinda miss having somewhere to go in the mornings, but I don't miss the drama that goes along with it.

I'm ready for God to sweep through my life, clear away the clutter and reveal a clear path for me. I need to get outside of my nice comfy, at times annoying box, so that I am able to move into my purpose, and bring a smile to God's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment