Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Up in the Club... because I'm a good friend

Man!!!
It feels like it's been forever since I've gone out downtown, and I'm sure it's not even been a year, but I see that it's not the place for me. The crowd is younger, and I'm just not interested in just drinking and smelling like smoke. If it wasn't for a friend wanting that experience, no way would I have gone.
The narrowed down destination was not packed as normal and we spent the night just watching people. I think I'm going to write a satire book on the types of people that go to clubs. Here are 3 to picture in your mind #1, the people that come to the club just to take pictures of them and their friends all night. 2. Guys trying who horn up their girls so that they can get some sex out of them before the night is over. And 3. people dressing like they didn't bother to look in the mirror while getting dressed in the dark, and OH!!! or they have no dayum friends to tell them any different.
I wish Orlando had something, but it's looking like I'd have to create whatever it is I'm looking for, and if I do find it, be prepared to be the only person in the room that looks like me. Why do things have to be sooooo dayum and frustrating?? Why why why!!??????

No comments:

Post a Comment