Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Day Count Down

30 days from today... I'll be a year older.

And my list, the whole reason for this blog... is miserably incomplete.
So now I'm trying to review and re-assess the list and determine what can realistically be completed by my birthday, and what I will need to do to half way feel successful. I spoke with a friend who came up with a list, and she gave me permission to extend my list until the end of the year. I agree!! I should... so there for I AM!!! :-)
And with that, I will more than likely change some things on the list that was kinda ridiculous in the first place.

Any ideas of what I should add? One thing will be finding a dayum job!! Being laid off again, I'm over this. I've actually had a couple of interviews, but nothing yet. I'm just happy there are positions open for things I'd want to do. But I need to get a call back and a start date.

With my birthday coming, I want to actually celebrate. Celebrating requires money. Money that unemployment is not going to cover. So let's have a Kumbaya moment & pray that one of these jobs be the job for me & I get called, interviewed, and hired.. OH!! and I like it :-)

As I'm thinking about getting older, I'm not upset that I'm having another birthday.... and I'm trying to not focus on what I've not "achieved," or don't have. I'm glad I have faith.. because without it.. I wouldn't have any hope. Obviously, things in my life are SSSOOOO different than what I thought they would be, but only God truly knows his plans for me.

So for the next 30 days... I got a lot to do. So keep me in your prayers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment