Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One Week into My New Year

I've been a year older for one week now.  Has much happened?? NOPE... well yes.

I enjoyed celebrating with family and friends, I enjoyed the surprises that came along, that created more joy in my heart.  I'm thankful.  But as things go, questions always wants to enter.

As my last week in my "Summer House," comes to a close, I realized more and more, how much I've not done as much as I wanted... and from this pint forward, I plan to do more and enjoy more.  And as I've continue to hear others speak and recognize on my own that I need to look at things the right way, I can focus and be in the right place to receive my desires.

As I work to finalize my resolutions, I am reminded that I need to recognize what I need, when I continually am giving to others.

So every week when I blog, I make not of at least one lesson I've learned, that will help me, to be better.

Today's lesson...
I am visual.  And in order for me to achieve and receive, I must see it.  I need to write it down.  This week's goal is to create a vision board.  Nothing to explain to anyone, but it's my story, my journey, my life I need to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment