Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Continuing Education

So I’ve decided that I’m going back to school… YEAH ME!!!!

But Dayum… the process is annoying. You would think that as time goes and technology “improves,” things would be easier? Nope? Not at all.
Let’s start with the application process. Back in the day, the state of Florida, used paper. And in the process of using paper, you had one application for all state schools. Well since they’ve gone paperless, the application for each school is online. And when I say each school, I mean EACH school. The questions and process varies.

Why!? If I already have a degree, and a transcript with all the information, would I need to fill out my high school gpa, A.C.T. & S.A.T. scores, or any of that stuff that has long since been packed up & now cost money for me to recover.

So since it took me forever to decide on my major, and the process I would go back to receive it (I got caught up in the maze so my gpa sucks), and taking it lightly how long it would take to do the application, I’m not looking at starting school in the fall. So let’s pray that God has a plan for my now free summer. Maybe a new job with great benefits? Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment