Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why SO Dayum Hard...

So my list has pretty much been on pause for ... MONTHS!!!
I've easily completed some things, somethings are time consuming, and others are just stalled.
Two big things... dealing with men, have been a challenge. The kissing & the dates. Kissing could be done in one night at a club... which I will not do.... and then there is the dates. I decided to amend that challenge. Instead of 40 dates I'll go out with 20 guys 2 times. Easy?? Hell NO!!
What the hell is it with men? I've been trying to treat 3 "friends" for the last 5-6 months and it just does not happen. Mostly with their schedule, I can't figure out what the story is when I'm saying to them.... pick a day and time. I'm not trying to marry let alone date them, just hang out. I'm trying to treat them. How often does that happen?
So I'm about to cut that, and the kisses from my list. If they happen, they happen. But at this point, less than 4mons away, gotta move on.
Any suggestions on what to replace them with?

No comments:

Post a Comment