Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Staying the Course

SSSoooooo...
I have a crush on someone. He's not my typical interest (not that I believe in types), but there is a pull there, despite differences.
BUT!!! and it's a big BUT!! I am feeling myself drawn to someone else at the same time. HE as well is not my typical, and matter of fact, I didn't even really think about him, UNTIL I started to get to know him. In conversation we've chatted and can laugh easily at the same things.
How in the hell did I end up like this?
The two are different and a like, but the differences are the question.
But does it really matter when one seems to be stuck on his "type," and the other has a girlfriend.
So... I'm scaling back, I'm staying low, and waiting. I'm to old for this cat and mouse shit. I'm tired just thinking about trying to wedge myself into something that may not be nothing. This whole dating thing is a serious BITCH!!
I've never dated. I've only had relationships. HOW DO PEOPLE DO THIS!!!?? People have tried to talk me into dating sites, but I just can't bring myself to it.
So someone advise me? Cause I'm not about to make any decisions... It's all about who steps up first.
Looks like I'm staying the course... waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment