Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

months

for months... I've had a crush... and for months I've been confused.

I don't believe in pursuing any man for a romantic relationship.. so just coming out and telling him.. ain't going to happen. If I knew how to throw signals out, I would... but then again, I'm having a hard time reading him.

It's interesting to have someone that likes to be in your personal space and "touch" you in ways that are personal but not: holding my hand, touching my hair, just being close. I can't tell if I'm reading right or wrong.

Friends have noticed the pull, but that has not turned into nothing more than random communication.

But in the last few months, things have changed. I don't know if it is because they are bothered by the fact that I've opened up to share my time with other, and not just made myself available to them. But it all makes me tired. If it wasn't for the fact I want to be married when I have a child... I'd just go get me a baby and keep it moving. lol

So now what? And How?? Games are not a part of this program!!

No comments:

Post a Comment