Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

how

you know I sit and wonder.... I know, I'm overly blessed!
I will tell someone everyday ALL DAY... but it still does not make me
feel any better about where I am in my life, which as I get closer to my birthday,
fighting off falling into a hole of depression.

I've made many mistakes like others have, but not many things that I regret. I can say it's happened, and that I've learned many lessons.

So now what? How do I clean the mess that is around me, and that tries to creep across my foot?
I don't want anyone to save me... cause only of God can do that. I'm working to please him, and do his will. I doubt myself, praying to not mess up what he gives me, and praying even harder to take care of my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment