Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Saturday, June 25, 2011

2 months and 1 day

I just realized that I'm about to be a year older and I have a long way to go on my list...
Some things take time.... Some things take money... and at this point, I don't have much of either.

My list really is not that challenging, but I've not focused on it, and though I think about it often, I'm not checking it as much as I should, nor am I updating it.

It's funny, that when I turned 30, I tried to do the same thing. I could not come up with 30 things to do. Matter of fact I think my list got up to maybe 26, and I still didn't finish. Then to have someone share with me their list for 50, and to see them actually work it!! I need to be dedicated. But then again, there is not much I have been focused on. I know much of what I need to do, I just haven't sat myself down to do it. I let distractions of the slightest pull me away and turn me away.

So I need help. I need motivation. I need you to keep me on point. I want to complete my list as much as possible, on time. Do you think I can do it? Do you think you can help me? Rules are about to be bent, so something is about to happen, either way. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment