Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

This past week was interesting in many ways... but one of the best was going to the Barry Manilow concert. Yep!! Really old school, but sooo much fun, and mostly because it was simple. As I work on my list of new experiences I'm blessed to know ppl that can think of me, and find a way to bless me.
My list has been at a stand still and I'm trying to keep in mind that I even have a list. lol
But as I go through it, I do realize that I have done a few thing just because they are things that I do anyway by nature.
There are a few things on the list that I am finding hard to tackle....
Hell... anything dealing with a man... is draggin my list down. I haven't really tried to do #19 (that was some foolishness someone else thought up) but it could be done in the right environment. And trying to just take someone out for lunch to just chat?? I've just about given up on that.
So you got any suggestions for how I can accomplish some of the stuff on my list? Know any guys that wouldn't mind letting me kiss their cheek, or take them to lunch. Gotta get her done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment