Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Monday, July 1, 2013

Slacking

Ok... having the best of intentions does nothing when you don't just take any action.  I've been slacking on this blog and EVERYTHING else for that matter!!! So it's time for me to change that completely around.

In just under 60 days, I'll be another year older.  And in some ways I've made slides forward, steps forward, or maybe even standing in place for some things, but I DON'T feel like I've made any steps back.

When I first started this blog, it was to challenge myself to do things to celebrate my life in a variety of ways that in the end, I didn't push myself to get done.  I'd still like to make those things happen, but I'm seriously in need to get focused so that I am able to TRULY not just move, but to leap and fly.

So!! I'm gonna do better.  As I try to clear away the clutter to have a clearer path in life spiritually, relationally, and career wise.  With the clarity of just one, I believe the others will fall into place.  So let's wish me luck, as I try to jot something daily.  Hopefully that alone will motivate me to actually do more than just cross things off my to-do list.

With that being said... If you find me slacking again???
Please hit me up!!! & Push me along!!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment