Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Time

So I'm sitting her not doing anything I really should be doing... like my homework... I have a thought... I trust that God will bless me with children one day... but the blessing of seeing grandchildren will be a big question?

43 is just days away.  Still single.  Living at home.  In school.  Unemployed.  Well, I won't say that all of that is bad... because I should look for the silver lining.  So with that said.  God willing, I'll make it another year, and have a blessing that many have not had or will make the opportunity to do.  Being single allows me to have new experiences and work on me being a better and more grounded me.  Living at home, I only have my bills.  In school, hopefully will take care of the unemployed part.

This summer I am house sitting.  I'm overly blessed to have the friends I have, that trust me to care for their most precious possessions.

But anyway... I have a stack of books at the side of my bed.  Books for fun, but mostly books to get me to think, hopefully focus, and get me in a better position for life.  I'm ready for time to line itself up, so that I can move forward into my future, into my life.  It's time to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment