Me

Me
Nice to meet you...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

today....

I actually made an effort today to get things done.  But in the end, I found out how far behind I am, and the ONLY thing to do is to keep going.

During my morning study, my mind was running crazy, with questions for myself and how I can be better at being me.  Have you ever asked that question of yourself... How can I be better at being me?

So, I have a stack of books on the night stand.  The goal is to read all of them by the end of the summer, but funny thing is, my stack keeps growing.  (If I keep watching Oprah every Sunday morning, it will double).

Here is my list, in progress.
1. What Happens When Women Say Yes to God (Lysa TerKeurst)
2. Step Into Yourself (Ruth Edwards)
3. The Little Book on Meaning (Laura Berman Fortgang)
4. Who Do You Think You  Are? (Mark Driscoll)
5. Lady In Waiting (Kendall & Jones)
6. Love & Respect for a Lifetime (Emerson Eggerichs)
7. 40 Day Soul Fast (Cindy Trimm)
8. Purpose Driven Life (Rick Warren)
9. Lean In (Sheryl Sandberg)
10. A Return to Love (Mariann Williamson)
11. the Secret Language of Relationships (Golschnider & Elffers)

I've read #1, I'm reading #2.  I will start #5, #7, and #8 soon.  
The summer will be over soon, I'm ready to be in a different place.
Anyone wanna join me?? I could go for a reading partner or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment